A PEXA fee is charged to each Subscriber in a Workspace upon successful completion of a transaction through PEXA. The fee will vary based on the type of transaction (e.g. mortgage, transfer) and based on the role performed (e.g. representing the vendor, representing the incoming mortgagee). The PEXA fee is separate from the statutory lodgement fees which are set by each jurisdiction’s Land Registry.
PEXA removes the need to physically attend settlement and removes the need for bank cheques.
The PEXA fee covers the following services:
- Pre-population of registry data
- Lodgement verification checks completed with the Land Registry prior to settlement, providing greater certainty that documents will be lodged
- Title Activity Checks (TAC) that alert you to any recent activity on the title
- Lodgement gap cover; cover under the signed Participation Agreement (PA) whereby PEXA assumes responsibility for any loss incurred (subject to conditions set out in the PA) when an intervening dealing impacts registration of a covered dealing
- Electronic disbursement of cleared funds through to nominated accounts
- Electronic settlement booking
- Document creation and lodgement in real-time with the Land Registry
- Secure digital signature technology
- Stamp duty verification with the Duty Authority
The below table contains the detailed PEXA pricing schedule.
|PEXA Transaction Service Fees:||Single Title||Multiple Titles|
|inc GST||inc GST|
|Settlement Notice Withdrawal||$18.48||$31.46|
|Caveat with Financial Settlement||$28.82||$44.00|
|Mortgage with Financial Settlement||$53.68||$68.75|
|Discharge with Financial Settlement||$39.71||$50.60|
|Mortgage with Caveat Withdrawal||$40.04||$55.22|
|Mortgage (Express Refinance)||$53.68||$68.75|
|Discharge Mortgage (Express Refinance)||$39.71||$50.60|
|Form 24, Form 25, Notice of Sale, Notice of Acquisition||$0.00||$0.00|
|Title Information Re-supply||$5.50||$5.50 per title|
View our pricing FAQs here.