Property Exchange Australia Limited (PEXA) is transforming the way property is transacted in Australia. PEXA is the world’s first company to offer a property exchange platform that allows electronic lodgement and Financial Settlement.
A career at PEXA is exciting, challenging and rewarding. We are extremely proud of our team and our culture, which is defined by collaboration, high performance and innovation.
We are currently recruiting for the below positions:
|Member Support Consultant||Permanent||Melbourne||View position description|
|Test Analyst||6 months||Melbourne||View position description|
|Customer Contact Inflight Officer||FTC 12 month||Melbourne||View position description|
|Customer On Boarding Specialist NSW||FTC 12 month||Sydney||View position description|
|Business Analyst - Functional Design||12 month||Melbourne||View position description|
|Head of Enterprise Services||Permanent||Melbourne||View position description|
|UI UX Design Analyst||Permanent||Melbourne||View position description|
|Java Developer||6 month||Melbourne||View position description|
|Social Media Coordinator||6 month||Melbourne||View position description|
To discuss job opportunities, or to apply for a position, please contact us on 03 9912 6500, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work at PEXA?
We recognise that our people are our most important asset and we are continuously looking for ways in which to make PEXA a great place to work.
To support the development and wellbeing of our employees, PEXA offers the following initiatives:
- A mentoring program which focuses on employee development;
- A comprehensive on-boarding and induction process for new employees;
- A Training and Development policy which provides the opportunity to undertake a variety of training and/or tertiary study;
- A performance evaluation and remuneration framework which focuses on rewarding and recognising high-performing employees;
- 360 reviews of Executive for development;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) partnered with Davidson Trahaire Corpsych (DTC) which offers confidential counselling, management support and coaching strategies;
- Paid parental leave of 18 weeks;
- Flu vaccinations and executive health checks;
- Social events which range from celebrating milestones, family days, sporting activities and games; and
- A volunteer program.
Our PEXA Values
As a company, we are committed to our values which are a reflection of our company culture and personality.
The PEXA team are encouraged to embody and personify these values.
We care, we respect, we create and reward
- We act and communicate with honesty and integrity
- We always treat people with respect
- Family and health are high priority
- We encourage and reward hard work
Together, we are better
- We collaborate and work together to achieve shared goals
- We fail and we succeed together
- We encourage progression in the people around us
- Everyone's opinion counts
Leading the way, it is in our DNA
- We are leaders in our industry
- We put innovation at the forefront
- Our product development is market-driven
- We listen to our customers' needs
Pride, passion & performance
- We take pride in our work
- We are passionate about quality & success
- We are dedicated to high performance
One network, working together
- We communicate transparently with our partners
- We work closely with our customers
- We support those in our broader community
HR Privacy Statement